No we're not moving...but Hanalei did. Into her big girl crib! I can't believe how tiny she looked the first time we put her in it. She was getting way to big for her basinet.
Now she can spread out!
- sitting and standing with help
- sucking on everything, blankets, toys, hands, washcloths
- trying to roll over (she has done it but not mastered the technique)
- the fan but they are growing apart
- grabbing toys, hair, the kitty, leaves or anything in reach
- being outside under trees, she could spend hours outside and we usually do
- to sing when I play the Ukulele
- to sit in her bumbo chair and play with her toy
- the beach for about 15 mins and then is ready to go. Luckily its across the street.
We love our little munchkin. How could we not!