Monday, October 3

My Princess...sometimes


When I look at Hanalei and the things she loves most, I think of my own childhood. I loved my dolls and dressing my cats, but I also loved to play with the boys.

Recently she has been getting more excited about princesses and magic wands and such.

Grandma Wilcox sent this fairy outfit
And Granny sent this homemade tutu
When they first came in the mail she said Im too big, and later I'm too Little. When she finally decided she was the right size she didn't want to take it off.

But she still loves Mo'os and more recently these awesome goggles

I was surprised when she let me put this baby gecko on her
He stayed with her for a while, and when we tried to get him off he was hesitant
Our neighbor works at Turtle Bay Resort
She found these goggles by the pool
She still loves Helicopters and HAIRplanes. Rusty and I always joke that she is going to be a pilot when she grows up. I love my little princess/tomboy

4 comments:

Katie said...

Fun how you see their personality come out more and more each day. She sure is getting big.

Ace said...

Too cute! Such a pretty tomboy, just like her mama. :)

sallie said...

She's perfect! Who the heck wants a princess all the time-way too much time in front of a mirror means not nearly enough time to be outdoors enjoying the beautiful world!

Q said...

You must read her "Princesses Wear Hiking Boots," because she is going to LOVE IT!